Automated Testing Solutions
Across the globe, enterprises are dealing with growing process complexity, shrinking business cycles, and rapid digitization. This reality is pushing them to rethink and reinvent their approach to quality assurance (QA) and automated testing solutions. Companies are looking at partnering with firms who can roll out high-quality applications fast and deliver a seamless customer experience while safeguarding customer brands.
At Intellisys, we believe QA and test automation are not just a science, but also an art. We have developed a smart framework that allows firms to structure work for ongoing success, reduces QA costs through reuse, and improves accuracy factors. Intellisys functional test automation service improves coverage, reduces time-to-market, and eliminates the risks of human errors.
Intellisys Integrated Framework for Automated Software Testing (iFAST)
Intellisys iFAST is a design-driven test automation framework. It reduces test cycle times through maximum reuse of test components. iFAST delivers cost benefits by generating scripts early in the test automation lifecycle. The automated testing solution framework suits all types of SDLC models, especially the Agile and Rational Unified Process (RUP) models.
Intellisys iFAST provides end-to-end automated testing solutions:
- Through a proprietary test estimation model. The model caters to different types of testing needs for Windows, the web, and mobile applications. It supports both data-driven and key-word driven enterprise-wide frameworks.
- Through collection and maintenance of productivity metrics in organizational process assets. These metrics are used in manual and automated test script creation, maintenance, and test execution.
- Through easy-to-use templates for all test artifacts that are customizable to specific requirements.
- By generating SharePoint based collaborative requirements, test reports, and dashboards through the company’s intranet.
Intellisys iFAST enables you to:
- Jump-start test designs
- Facilitates institutionalizing domain-specific knowledge and its reuse
- Constructs and returns test objects instantly
- Allows centralized location of test objects
- Insulates test scripts from property or hierarchy changes in GUI objects
- Enables multi-level grouping of scenarios, their prioritization, and optimized regression
- The iFAST framework covers all phases of testing — planning, design, execution, reporting, and management.
Fig.: iFAST framework