Property Management Services
The pace of change in the business environment is challenging – and continued growth requires focus. To achieve that you need solid financial management with accounting expertise you can rely on. We provide outsourced accounting and finance solutions on a fixed-fee basis, tailoring our services to fit the needs at every stage of your company’s growth cycles and sustainment.
Intellisys Property Management Services shoulders the responsibility of managing accounting functions allowing you to focus on core functions of the business and building your competitive edge. It also helps scale easily and ensure flexibility in operations.
Intellisys is now a privileged member of the Consultant Network approved by Yardi. Our credentials can be viewed at https://www.yardi.com/services/independent-consultants
Intellisys offers its clients the advantage of a global workforce. Our strategic back-office support services and solutions for the real estate sector are provided from our India center. This globalization allows our clients to run their processes round the clock.
Our operational excellence is derived from years of experience in working with global clients of all sizes. Our core competencies focus on our experience managing multi-year engagements and coordinating mission-critical work for our clients.
Our consultative approach demonstrates the flexibility and ability to adapt to our clients’ needs, making us their first choice. We are responsive and result-oriented.
Committed to the Real Estate Sector
Intellisys has an impressive track record working with Property Management and Accounting, for owners/operators of Multifamily, Single Family, Commercial/Retail, Affordable housing, Public Housing, Student Housing and Property Management companies. Our teams fully understand the nuances of servicing the needs of real estate companies by focusing our expertise on real time task management. We enable you to:
- Build competitive advantage from superior processes
- Reduce cost and increase revenue
- Re-engineer processes and adopt leading technology solutions
- Improve quality and control by reducing challenges related to regulatory compliance and risk management
- Enhance scalability and flexibility
- Reduce operational expenses and increase capital efficiency
Intellisys property management services offer value that extends well beyond cost arbitrage, improving quality and productivity through efficient process enhancement.
At Intellisys, we bring together our in-depth market knowledge in real estate management and 20+ years of BPO experience to help clients accelerate and leverage from outsourcing strategies. Intellisys has:
- Proven capabilities and deep domain expertise in real estate sector
- World-class infrastructure and flexible delivery model, ISO 9001:2015 / 27001:2013 certified
- Cost Savings of 40%+
- Adaptive infrastructure and business flexibility – Overlapping Hours with USA work hours
- Well-qualified consultants with Technical expertise across tools and technologies
- Flexible Team size for seasonal needs
- Our “Book of Knowledge” 20 years of experience electronically documented
- Access to Customized MIS reports
Robotic Process Automation
Intellisys has been investing and focusing profoundly in Digital Technology – Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – for delivering accounting services to clients. RPA is projected to reach near-universal adoption within the next three to five years, transforming work and freeing up human resource to focus on new value creation. We are leveraging this accelerating wave of RPA deployment which hugely benefits in quality, productivity and scale. This technology work across platforms and can even exchange or “re-key” data into multiple applications, saving time and efforts.
Our clients are realizing the benefits from the automation initiatives. We currently are developing and using RPA (BOTs) for the following types of transactional work.
- Lease Abstractions
- Lease Audit
- AP Processing
- Automation periodic reporting
- Expense reporting
|Tax Reconciliation||Section 8 and HAP|
|Analytics and Reporting||Fund Accounting|
|Property Management Software Implementations/Conversions||Reports- scores of reports available in our repository|