The rebound in the U.S. labor market accelerated in June as broader re-openings spurred more hiring last month, though filings for unemployment benefits remained elevated last week as coronavirus cases picked up
Payrolls rose by 4.8 million in June after an upwardly revised 2.7 million gain in the prior month, according to a Labor Department report Thursday. The unemployment rate fell for a second month to 11.1%, still far above the pre-pandemic half-century low of 3.5%.
Economists had forecast payrolls to rise by 3.23 million—the median in a range of 500,000 to 9 million—and an unemployment rate of 12.5%.
How can Intellisys Help?
Remote Work Is Here to Stay – The COVID-19 pandemic will set a “new normal” for the office workplace as companies adopt and integrate remote work practices deployed during the pandemic. Therefore, it will transform from a single location to an “ecosystem of different locations and experiences.”
Intellisys, an Illinois company, is a global provider of BPO and Information Technology services and solutions. Intellisys has a State-of-the-Art ISO 9001:2015 / 27001:2013 certified delivery center in Chennai, India. Over the past 22 years, Intellisys has been helping Real estate companies across asset class with qualified and experienced Property Accountants and Fund Accountants who are Domain Experts.
Our services can offer significant benefits
- Reduce operational costs between 40% – 50%
- Extensive use of RPA (Robotic Process Automation) tools which allow cutting time and costs significantly
- Flexibility (Accordion Model – Increase and decrease team size at a very short notice)
- Can assign large teams of real estate domain experts at a very short notice
- Fixed Fees – No hidden charges
- Multilingual Staff (English, Spanish and French)
- Ad-hoc projects (such as Audits, Seasonal demands)
- Assist re-purpose existing staff
- Motivate the existing staff and offer them upward mobility
- Assist to streamline operation